The University of California invites nominations and applications for the position of Chancellor of the University of California, Santa Cruz.
The Chancellor is the chief executive officer of the University of California, Santa Cruz, and is responsible to the President. Within the scope of University policy, the Chancellor exercises broad authority over and is responsible for all aspects of campus administration.
All members of the UC Santa Cruz community are invited to share their perspective about the next chancellor for UC Santa Cruz. Comments submitted via an online survey form will be shared with the advisory committee. The form allows for anonymous submissions.
All members of the community and other members of the public may also submit comments by email directly to the Office of the President at firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments, issues, concerns and suggestions received through this process will be screened by the Office of the President and shared with the advisory committee as appropriate.
- UCSC student town hall from 7–8:30 p.m. on Jan. 23 at Stevenson Event Center (view flier)
- Alumni listening session on Dec. 4
- Dec. 3 town hall focused on chancellor search
- Advisory committee named for UC Santa Cruz chancellor search
- UC president offers ‘profound’ gratitude to retiring chancellor